The district has numerous open commitment slots at several grateful local treatment and health care facilities. Below is a list of all of the facilities and the available time slots. District 18 & 19 is not affiliated with any of these facilities, nor should this information be taken as promotion of these facilities or their services. This committee’s work is simply intended to inform local AA groups about service opportunities to carry AA’s message of recovery to fellow alcoholics.
If you or your group is interested in committing to bring a meeting once a month to a facility, please contact the Treatment Facilities Chairperson for help in setting up your commitment. The Treatment Facilities Chairperson is Kerri M. and can be reached by call or text at (802) 345-3117. The Treatment Chair can help your group with the following:
- Understanding what each facility is like and what to expect upon arrival
- What to expect at the meeting
- Exchanging contact information with the facility
- Handling any issues with the meetings and/or facilities
- Visiting your group’s business meeting to answer questions about commitments
Available Time Slots