The A.A. groups themselves ought to be fully supported by the voluntary contributions of their own members.
Individuals can donate to:
- AA World Service by clicking here.
- Boston Central Service check may be sent to : Boston Central Service 12 Channel St, #604 Boston MA 02210
- Area 30 Eastern Mass Service Committee Checks should be payable to: Eastern Mass. Area Committee. Mailed to General Service Committee Eastern Mass PO Box 51411 Boston MA 02205-1411
- District 18/19 Committee checks may be sent to Districts 18 &19 PO Box 5216 Beverly Farms MA 01915
- Groups may send contributions to the District 18/19 Committee through: venmo@Treasurer-Districts-18-and-19
Group Treasurers: For guidance on contributing seventh traditions funds see the General Service Office’s pamphlet Self Support: Where money and Spirituality Mix.
For contributing according to the traditions, please read the Group Contribution Form.